Sydney Eisteddfod is the premier Festival of its kind in Australia and has long been a pivotal source of information on performing arts opportunities for young Australians and those seeking to nurture talent in them. Since its conception in 1933, over 2.5 million entrants have showcased their talents on Sydney Eisteddfod’s stages.
Offering valuable scholarships and performance opportunities for Classical Singing, Contemporary Singing, Choirs, Piano, Instrumental Solos, Instrumental Groups, Speech & Drama and Dance, Sydney Eisteddfod is a critical stepping stone in a performer’s professional development.
Entries for the Festival’s 300+ events open in January and offer a total prize pool over $400,000. This attracts over 35,000 entries, who will take to Sydney Eisteddfod stages in front of audiences in excess of 170,000, between May and September.
Our substantial, high quality publications and website have an expansive circulation:
• Approximately 35,000 entries from all over Australia and NZ annually
(as well as internationally!)
• Over 170,000 audience members at high profile venues
• Reach aspiring classical and contemporary singers, dancers, actors
• Reach families, teachers and arts lovers alike
• Over 12.5K email subscribers
• www.sydneyeisteddfod.com.au receives an average of 7994 unique visitors and
over 42,000 page views per month.
This rate is at its peak during the months of March and then from May through
to August where we reach over 16,000 unique visitors per month.
• Sydney Eisteddfod’s festival program is purchased by every single one of our
35,000+ participants and is available as a hard copy and an online eProgram.
It is read on average, 7.48 times by each participant.
Request a Media Kit: