You and your choir are invited to sing in a glittering evening for music lovers of all ages at the iconic Sydney Town Hall at the Sydney Eisteddfod 90th Anniversary Gala.
Thank you for your interest in singing in a glittering evening for music lovers of all ages at the iconic Sydney Town Hall at the Sydney Eisteddfod 90th Anniversary Gala.
Please read the information below, or you can jump straight to the registration form.
All choir and choir types invited
Registration fee and inclusions
$75 per choir includes rehearsal and performance on 1 July.
Registration also includes 2 VIP tickets to the Sydney Eisteddfod 90th Anniversary Gala.
Upon registration you will be sent the music as a pdf, via Google Drive, for you to copy for your choristers.
- Music folder – please bring your music in a black folder for the performance
- What to wear – performance blacks – shirts and black trousers no ties, dresses to the ground.
- What to bring – please bring your own food and water. There are plenty of food venues near the Town Hall.
- All registered choirs must attend the rehearsal.
- All registered choirs must nominate a spokesperson.
Saturday 1 July
Choristers to arrive at Sydney Town Hall – Centennial Hall
Choir call with Choir Director Peter Ellis
Choir and Orchestra rehearsal with Conductor Dr Nicholas Milton AM
Choir to be seated