Terms and Conditions are important, as they govern how you interact with us and your entries -do let us know if you have any questions.
Terms and Conditions
All prices listed for purchase are final and non-negotiable and are in Australian dollars. Sydney Eisteddfod tickets do not attract GST. By buying a ticket you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions.
Sydney Eisteddfod may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
- Sydney Eisteddfod has a strict no refund policy. Please be sure that you have selected the correct event and ticket type before completing your purchase. This is non-negotiable and discussion will not be entered into. This no refund policy applies to all ticket purchased through Sydney Eisteddfod, including but not limited to events, concerts, and classes.
- At Sydney Eisteddfod’s discretion, a ticket exchange to another event may be accommodated, subject to availability.
- Tickets purchased via our website will be delivered within an hour of purchase to the email address attached to your Sydney Eisteddfod account. The ticket(s) will be delivered in a PDF format. Please ensure that the email address you supply is correct, as Sydney Eisteddfod is not responsible for tickets sent to the wrong email address. Sydney Eisteddfod is aware of our carbon footprint and is taking every step to become paper-free.
- Please be advised that tickets can be presented on a mobile device, or a printed hard copy.
- Sydney Eisteddfod will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event.
- Particulars of any session or event may be changed without prior notice. Events and sessions may be added, withdrawn, or substituted for specific events.
- Sydney Eisteddfod reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute performers and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
- Sydney Eisteddfod will only provide a refund or exchange a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event).
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges unless otherwise notified at time of purchase). Sydney Eisteddfod will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- With the exception of Sydney Eisteddfod Scholarship and Gala events, all tickets are general admission only, with seats allocated on a first-come basis.
- Sydney Eisteddfod accepts a range of concessions to help keep performances accessible to all. Where listed, we offer concession priced tickets to pensioners, healthcare cardholders, full-time students, and seniors.
- A valid concession card, or pre-arranged letter of concession, must be presented, if requested, on entry to the performance.
- Sydney Eisteddfod will endeavour to operate standby queues for all sold out events. Entry is subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- By submitting your order, you are indicating that you have read and accept the Sydney Eisteddfod Terms and Conditions. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- Sydney Eisteddfod reserves the right to deny any person admission to any of our managed venues.
- All persons seeking admittance to attend an event or session must have a valid ticket
- Latecomers may not be admitted to an event, and there are no exchanges or refunds available if patrons arrive late to an event.
- Sydney Eisteddfod stores your personal and payment details securely. All credit card details are outsourced to our Payment Gateway supplier, Stripe.com. For Stripe.com’s terms and conditions, please visit https://www.stripe.com/au.